Thursday, June 25, 2009

Improving My World

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
~ Anne Frank


I saw this quote while visiting Joni's blog, Morning Coffee today. By the way, Joni has such a heart for people. Take a moment to visit her blog, I know you will be inspired by her.

Before I forget, I added a couple pictures to Nitajos Photos so just click on the name to take a look.

I've had a little project in mind, and this week my husband helped me get it done. I had purchased some flowers for my garden, but was not up to doing the planting. PJ got out the garden tools and said, "Just show me where you want them"... so sweet! My favorite part was having red geraniums planted in one of my little red wagons.


I love the way it turned out. The only thing I'd still like to do is add several more plants. Even without them, it's still a small improvement in my world. Every time I look at them I smile.

4 comments:

Donna said...

WoW!! A Real Radio Flyer wagon!!!
Love the flowers!!! Have a happy weekend sweetheart!!hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Donna! I'm not sure how old this one is. I have a larger unmarked wagon that appears much older than this. I'm hoping to dress it up with flowers too.
Sending Hugs right back to you!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Your project turned out great.
The name of the song was, You Found Me by the Frey.
I hope you have a great weekend.
love Nita

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Nita! It was a fun project. I'll have to check out that song. I always enjoy your music selections.