Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brenda Photo Challenge - Pets

Today is the Brenda Photo Challenge. To see my entries, go to Nita Jos Photos. To see all the other wonderful photo entries, go to the Brenda Photo Challenge Blog.


I am loving this day. It's a cold, crisp, autumn day. My favorite kind. When I'm done here, I plan to watch my tape of Amazing Race, sort through piles of magazines that I haven't had time to read, and later put in one of my favorite autumn movies... Arsenic and Old Lace or The Trouble With Harry. Both are set during the fall season. I also love The Four Seasons with Alan Alda and Carol Burnett. That's only a few of them... so many choices.

Hmmm... an old, blue 52 Chevy just pulled in to the driveway. Guess the car show closed early... must not have liked the rainy cold weather. I just remembered there's a BSU game on tonight. They've been doing well. The movies will wait for another day!

No comments: