Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life Has Been Busy...

I've really lapsed on my blogging!  So much has been going on.  My husband spent a week with his sis in Chicago.  They got to do a ton of sightseeing.  They also went to two Cubs games... Cubbies won both times!  My husband loved that.  He's only seen three live games, the two in Chicago and one in Denver.  All were wins!  I told him that he may be a lucky charm for the Cubs... they could sure use one!

During that week, I was able to get some errands taken care of.  It's nice to be driving again.  I am still waiting for a replacement lens so I can see with my left eye!  About a month after my prescription went in, my left eye improved back to where it was before!  Such a blessing!  They ordered a new lens in, free of charge... unfortunately when I drove in to get it, the wrong lens had been sent!  So I'm still waiting...

Wow!  Just as I was typing this, the phone rang... my lens is in!  It came a week earlier than expected.  Happy news! 

My grandma turned 92 on the 30th of May! Since I've had a horrid cold, I talked to her briefly on the telephone.  She responded better than last time, but fell asleep while telling me something.  Lol!  Guess I called during nap time!

I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this rainy afternoon!  I love rainy days!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahaaa!! Poor thing! She was tired I guess...
Glad about your lens sweetie! Bet you are Toooo!!Lol
Happy driving!
hughugs

Donna said...

Great news on the lens! Got to get those peepers peeping! LOL. Best wishes to your grandma too.