Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Still Around...

Hello all!  Sorry for the lack of posts this summer.  It's been a crazy one.  I'm still over my head in projects, so it will continue to be hit and miss for a while.  I am starting to get the writing bug back... my muse disappeared months ago, and I wondered if inspiration would ever come back.  It has, so I'll be blogging as well as working on some ideas.

I'm still only part way done with my photo scanning project... technical difficulties.  Artwork and crafting have taken a back seat to practical "life" matters that needed attending to.

Currently being annoyed with a couple health issues, but refusing to let them rule my life!

God is good.  I'm doing well!  Hope to be much more faithful to my blogs as we head into my favorite time of year... I Love Autumn!

Happy days...

No comments: