Monday, May 13, 2013

A Special Birthday...

My youngest turned 21 years old today!  I don't know where the years went.  They just flew by!  Since he and his older brother both have college finals this week, we'll celebrate his big day next weekend.  We'll also celebrate Mother's Day at the same time.  Here are a couple of my favorite photos of him...
Our little engineer.  He loved Thomas the Train!


At the Boise River Festival with his brother.

At church camp with mom and dad.
At his college visit last year.

I'm so proud of him!  He has loved his first year at college, and has discovered more about where he wants to go with his education and his life.  I'm really looking forward to having him home for the summer and getting to spend more time with him and his brother!  It was a long, quiet winter at our house!

Wishing him a Very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Awwww! They DO grow up TOOOO darn fast Girl!
Happy Birthday to your baby!
hughugs