Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Busy Weekend...

After a busy weekend, which involved attending a special church service, a visit from out of town relatives, preparing for an upcoming yard sale, and more, I'm relaxing this afternoon with an old movie, Gaslight. It's a 1944 film starring Ingrid Bergman.  It's about a woman whose husband is trying to slowly drive her mad. It's a favorite of mine. It also stars Charles Boyer, Joseph Cotton, and a very young Angela Lansbury.

There's something about an old black & white classic, a hot cup of coffee, the hint of autumn just around the corner. I feel very content right now.




2 comments:

Donna said...

I Loved Gaslight! Very intense!
I need to get organized!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Gaslight was just as great as I remembered! I am in an autumn, old movie mood. I'll have to push myself not to just sit and watch them all day long! Haha!