Saturday, April 9, 2016

Beautiful Day...

It has been a lovely Saturday. I spent some time chatting with my oldest son about school, movies, life, etc. I edited photos for my youngest son's upcoming college graduation. Laundry is finished and put away. Checked Facebook, but nothing too interesting there. Read a couple chapters in the current novel I'm reading. Now here I am, following through on writing a few words each day.

Yesterday, I discovered we have ducks nesting in the front flower bed again. Oh dear! I was hoping they would find a less "high traffic" place to do this. The road behind us, which they have to cross with their ducklings, is now four lanes instead of two. I don't even want to think about it...

Last evening, my oldest son had his dad and me watch the most recent Star Wars movie. It was so good! It took me back to when I saw the original back in 1977! Action, humor, surprises! I was shocked at the loss of one of my favorites, but I will refrain from naming them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hadn't seen this movie yet, and I'd hate to post a spoiler. For me, the Star Wars magic was finally back, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else they may have in store for us!

No comments: