Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winter Continues...

This has certainly been a cold, snowy winter for us. I'll admit I'm having dreams of springtime and warm, sunny days, but I'm still making it a point to look for the joys each day brings. When you're my age, you don't want to wish your days away. Every moment is precious.

I've been rediscovering my love of reading over the past few months. My most recent reads were The Little Bookstore at Big Stone Gap, Autumn from the Heart of the Home, Sleeping at the Starlite Motel, A Cry from the Dust, and Bird by Bird. I'm currently going between two books, Pushing Up Daisies and The Girl on the Train. I love a good mystery, but I also enjoy stories that explore the personalities and lives of all kinds of people.

It's well after midnight and my alarm is set for 6 AM, so it's time to close for tonight. Wishing you all peaceful dreams!

No comments: