Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine's Day Plans...

I was just reading a Valentine's post on blog I follow, Airing My Laundry, One Post at a Time. She describes her Valentine's Day, which sounded very much like mine. I don't enjoy going out to celebrate, because I don't want to deal with the crowds. Plus, an evening at home with my guy is always nice.

My favorite gifts are simple, a new book or a movie and chocolate! We usually do Pizza delivery or Chinese takeout for dinner. My husband is also easy to buy for. He collects anything to do with cars, the Cubs, or the Packers, and he loves eBay bucks.

For me, Valentine's Day is about spending time with the person you love. It doesn't need all the bells and whistles to be wonderful. It just needs two people, remembering what brought them together and why they love each other. What more could a person want?

No comments: