Saturday, April 29, 2017

Poetry Month... Fail...

I pretty much failed at poetry month. Such high aspirations of sharing favorite poems, and writing more original ones. What have I been doing? Not a whole lot, I have to admit. It's shocking to look at the calendar and realize you have no idea what you've been doing with your life.

Setting some achievable goals is what I need to do. Here are some to consider:

  • Write a certain number of words each week. 
  • Knock off some winter weight I added to my already overly ample figure.
  • Find exercise to strengthen muscles and some for relaxation, like Yoga.
  • Spend more time reading and less on television.
  • Find things that lighten the heart and laugh more!
  • Dust off my piano and see if my fingers can still pick out a tune.
  • Learn something new. 
If I'm honest, just typing the list makes me tired. Haha! I'll let you know how I do with any of it.

Blessings!

No comments: