Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Rested and Ready to Decorate...

The past few weeks had been rather stressful, so I took a short, self-imposed break from social media. I spent more time reading books and magazines, and indulged in watching several movies. Some time was also spent browsing Pinterest images and a couple of decorating blogs. I haven't "put my Autumn on" yet, but here's a blogger who is always on top of the seasonal changes.

Hmmmm... Blogger won't let me load the link for you to click directly there, but you can copy and paste:  http://www.bargaindecoratingwithlaurie.com/

Bargain Decorating with Laurie can also be found on Facebook. I love looking at all the treasures she decorates with! Enjoy the eye candy! Maybe it will inspire you. I'm heading to the garage for my box of Autumn decor!


No comments: