Sunday, March 31, 2019

Springtime Thoughts and Plans...

Hello friends! Those who are still out there in blog land anyway. I must admit, I haven't helped keep it vital and alive with my scant posting habits, but I love blogging, as well as catching up with friends who are still writing and posting their photos.

March was filled with a few difficulties and some sadness, but life continues on. There have also been moments of great joy, and it's important to remind myself, I have much to be grateful for.

You may have noticed I've changed the colors on my blog. The muted colors make it easier on my eyes, which are not liking too much bright white light these days. They're getting old, I guess. Haha!

Our new fence is up! No photos yet, but I will post some soon. It looks really nice and has even cut the traffic noise a tiny bit. Paul is out replacing posts and boards on the side fence, which we are responsible for maintaining. The new back fence is maintained by the subdivision and is a vinyl one.

About the business venture with my sis, there's been a delay but we're still making plans. In the meantime, I'm trying to tap into my creativity and start some spring projects. Some are art/craft items and others involve landscaping. The vision I originally had for the back yard is changing. The most important thing to me is to add color while keeping it low maintenance.

As much as I love sitting here typing, I must sign out and try to get started on one of those projects! Wishing you a lovely day!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I wish I could make a 'plan' for the yard, but we have grasshoppers every summer for some reason here. They love flowers especially roses. I've about given up but have a few 'potted' flowers, so far so good. It's strange though, I've lived in the same county forever and not ever had a problem with the stinkin' little hoppers.

Going to add you to my list, Nita Jo. It's so nice to see you here and hope you'll be feeling like posting. I don't do as much anymore.

xoxo

Donna said...

I think it's easier to post in the Winter...too cold to go out so, I type! :o)
Love to see photos of the flower beds! Mine are droopy or burned up in this Texas heat! No rain and we really need some.
hughugs