Sunday, February 4, 2018

Bowl Sunday Ramblings...

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Later we'll be watching the game and having a serve yourself taco/nacho bar. It will just be the four of us, so I wanted to keep it simple.

I started my morning with a Hallmark movie. Now I'm passively watching Kitten Bowl V while I do other things. I've never seen it before. It's cute and promotes adopting shelter animals.

Our weather has been oddly warm this winter. I'm wondering if we'll get a nasty winter blast before spring officially arrives. There are plants already coming up in my flower beds and I worry about things budding too early and then falling victim to a late winter freeze.

I've been sorting through some of my art and craft supplies. There are way too many since I rarely do these type of projects anymore. I need to decide if I still have an inner artist or if it's time to pass some of this on to other crafty folks.

While sorting, I found a couple of vintage valentines and decided to put them on display above our fireplace.


I know I have more tucked away in boxes. I'm hoping to find them all and give them a dedicated storage box, so I can enjoy displaying them each year.

That's all for today. It's nearly time to get ready for Super Bowl LII!

No comments: