Monday, May 22, 2017

Lost...

I've lost my focus for this blog. I haven't attempted an art project in a long while. I rarely write, and I'm not currently in any writing groups. Photography went by the wayside as I'm just not that good at it. There isn't much going on in my life and family which I can share online. I've been spending all my time on Facebook or marathoning Netflix and Acorn TV programs. I just don't have any direction.

What I need to do is reexamine my priorities. How much do I really want to write or create? Should I take this blog in a completely new direction? Or just retire it and move on, like many of my blogger friends have done? I've got some thinking to do. If anyone is still reading this little blog, I'd love to hear your feedback.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh no you Don't! If after almost two months of my not posting then I miraculously actually do a post, you think I'm going to let you off the hook???Hahaaa....just NO MAM!
AND...Your photos are wonderful! They don't look any worse than mine! Just tell stories about your day using photos...That's what I'm now doing. More shots and less chat. Easier, and people can actually "see" better into what's happening in our worlds. Most people these days are "visual"...so, snap away kiddo!
SO many of our virtual buddies have stopped blogging...I'm not going to gracefully lose another one!
So There! Decision made!
(((((HUGGGGG))))))

Nita Jo said...

Haha! I'm still here. Still not taking many photos, but trying to do more. It might help if I actually left the house, but I haven't been up to driving much of the time. I had been thinking of a photo project, so finding this comment has helped inspire me to move ahead on it. Stay tuned, something different may be coming to this blog. Hugs!!! :)