Monday, March 11, 2019

Hints of Spring...

There are signs of spring all around. Tulips, irises, and hyacinths have all pushed up through the cold ground, even though we're still getting freezing weather. At my age, I don't like wishing the days away, but I have to admit I'm more than ready for springtime! So many projects just waiting to be started!

My sis and I are contemplating a small business venture. More on this in the days to come, if it comes to fruition. It is still in the early planning stages but is something we're excited to be considering.

Well, the night is quickly slipping away so I'd better try to catch a few winks before sunrise!

2 comments:

Donna said...

SO ready for Spring, here as well!!!
Excited to see what you two are planning!!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Donna! Will let you know! HUGS!!! :)