Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just Checking In...

First of all, I'm hating the new blogger layout!  I have a hard time adjusting to new formats, so I feel lost right now.

Secondly, does anyone know how to stop following a blog?  I tried to figure it out, but can't seem to make any changes.  I have decided if I am not inspired, uplifted, connected by friendship... maybe it's time to stop following.  Especially if there are things that I find uncomfortable.  Everyone has the right to post about anything they want, and rather than complain or rant in their comments (which I find that a lot of people do), I'd rather just quietly slip away.  If you know how to do this, please let me know.  I just can't seem to find the right "button" or place to do this.

Life has been hectic.  My family is still working through the loss of my father-in-law.  PJ made another trip with his sister to take care of things at the house, etc.  I'm continuing to work on organizing my home, and trying to plan a graduation celebration for my youngest.  He actually received his diploma in the fall, but we were waiting until good weather so that family could come.  He has been accepted into a very good college and will be living there, starting in August.  I am going to feel a little lost with both sons gone from home.  I do have a long list of new hobbies I want to try, and maybe even take an online course myself, so I plan on keeping very busy.  Even doing that, I know it will be a huge adjustment for me!

I've missed all of you!  I still don't have a new computer, but have this little laptop I bought from MJ. It's a little Apple, and I'm still learning how to use it.  I hope to be blogging more consistently before long!

Wishing you peace...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh goodness...I'm not sure how to do it but I DO know you can convert Back to old blogger until the end of May...then you can do all your un-follows that way.
I once cleaned out my blogroll and had one gal get furious with me for taking her off my blogroll...Hahahaaa...I added her Back but guess what, I'm going to go back and take her off Again!Hahaaaa...She NEVER comments! EVER! Gets old...
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Donna! I can't even figure out how to convert back to the old blogger... maybe it's this Apple I'm using. Oh well, I don't have to read them just because they're on my blogroll...

I have some folks I read every time I'm able to spend time online. You are one of those! I've gotten lax about commenting because of all the turmoil going on, but I haven't forgotten you!