Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lovely Sunday...

It's a lovely Sunday.  Paul skipped today's morning car event and spent the morning with me.  Such a nice surprise!  Yesterday, he won two Shari's pies at the car show/fundraiser for the Wounded Warriors, so we had pie for breakfast!  Yum!  There was a huge turnout, so some good money was raised for the Wounded Warriors!

I'm getting ready to sort through some old photos, and Paul is sanding and painting a couple of our dining chairs.  We still have two more chairs to pick up and recover, then we'll have a complete set for our new little table.

I've got the "easy listening" music channel on, and I'm being transported right back to my childhood home from about 1967... "Some Enchanted Evening" is playing.  It's a near-perfect afternoon.  Oh, and my first Moonflower bloomed!  Sheer happiness!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Nothing better than PIE for breakfast!!Hahaaaa
Glad you enjoyed the day!!
hughugs