Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Marching On to April...

March is nearly over, and I don't know where the time went! Between the car accident, nasty colds, really crazy weather, ducks arriving to nest, etc., the days have flown! In my part of the county, we're getting some pretty nice spring weather now. Flowers are beginning to bloom, and I'm looking forward to warmer breezes and sunshine, barbecuing, ice cream cones, car shows for my husband and yard sales for me.

Every so often, I get a crazy urge to chop all my hair off. It starts feeling heavy, and I imagine how easy it would be to care for, if it were only about an inch long. So, I took the scissors and cut about 4 inches from the length and layered it a bit. It's a bit messy, but it feels so much better. By saving the money a professional haircut would have cost, I was able to buy a really pretty summer sweater. It's a lovely shade of purple. I love purple!

April is National Poetry Month. I hope to participate by sharing a few of my favorite poets and poems, and perhaps to write a couple new ones of my own. Here is a link to a list of ideas: 30 Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month 




No comments: