Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break...

Well, spring break was quiet for us. Lucky 13 and I hung around the house most of the time. He reorganized part of his room and got better acquainted with his new laptop. It is way better than my desktop!

We spent today at a friends. The boys played video games and laughed a lot! My friend, DeAnn, and I had a movie marathon! We watched "Nights in Rodanthe", "The Trouble With Harry" and one called "Lucky Seven"... I'm surprised I stayed awake for almost all of them!

Lucky 13 has an orchestra concert tomorrow night! I am really looking forward to it. They will be playing "The Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi, plus some other selections!

It was a wonderful day... here's an appropriate quote:

"There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend."
~ Katherine Hathaway

3 comments:

Donna said...

I LOVE The Four Seasons!! Beautiful!!!
Happy weekend Nita!!!hughugs

Donna said...

Vivaldi was a genius. Enjoy the concert!

Nita Jo said...

To both Donna's! Thanks. I did enjoy it. Looking forward to the next one!