Friday, September 11, 2009

Something To Smile About...& Remembering 9-11

Catch of the Day

Patsy (my aunt) and Leah (my mom)

  • I was looking through a box of my old photos when I spotted this one. I wish I knew the story behind that fish. All I know is it's huge! I can see from mom's smile that they were having a great time. I hope the picture made you smile!

  • I also hope that you are able to look back on this day, with less pain than on previous "September 11" anniversaries. Pam Warden posted a beautiful tribute. It's very uplifting, and you can see it by clicking on this link: Pam Warden Art

  • There's something to be said for looking back on the good old days. I hope each of you is making an effort to create happy memories for the next generation. With faith, we can not only heal from life's hardships... we can overcome and find our joy again!

2 comments:

Donna said...

That's a whopper! Thanks for the smile, LOL.

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Donna! I was too tired to finish the post last night, so I just added the link to Pam Warden's September 11 Tribute. It's sweet and so nostalgic.

Blessings!
Nita Jo