Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope each one of you is having a Happy Valentine's Day with someone you love, whether it's a sweetheart, a family member, or a dear friend.  And, if you find yourself alone today, do something that makes your heart happy.  

This image made me laugh when I saw it.  Take it if you like... it's a free image.  I don't have many, but if you click on the link it will take you to the other free images I've shared.

This has been a good day for me.  My writing muse kicked in again for the Sunday Scribblings prompt.  I must warn you that it's a sad story, so if you don't like sad you may want to skip reading this one.

My husband is baking sugar cookies for us to decorate, and eat, later this evening while we watch the Olympics.  There's a roast in the oven that will be ready in about two hours.  It smells so good already.  All we have to do is whip up some potatoes, make a vegetable dish or salad and we're set!  

The sun was shining most of the afternoon.  It was gorgeous.  People were out walking with their dogs, their families, or both!  There is now a grey cloud cover, but my happy sunshine feeling remains.

4 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

LOVE this pic - it's wonderful! Hope you had a Happy V-Day too!

Donna said...

I am so glad to hear that you have a glorious day!

Donna said...

So happy to hear you had a good day sweetie! Love the picture!!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Thanks! Glad you all liked the picture. It's from a group of royalty free images from Dover. It's nice to find a source of images that aren't under copyright. I use them for art collages or homemade greeting cards.