Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October begins...

I don't have a lot to share today, but I'm trying to keep myself writing a bit every few days.  It gets so easy to just let it slide and before I realize it, months have passed without a single word being written.

I was happy to flip all my calendars to October this morning.  My box of autumnal decorations has been found, and I plan to pull some out this afternoon. I have a very pretty banner I won a few years back, during a blog giveaway.  It's one of my favorite things!  I always hang it across the top of a mirror in my entryway.

I'm listening to the old Inspector Morse TV series this morning.  There's something rather comfortable about it.  Maybe it's the accents, the locations, the classical music, or the slower pace of the show, I'm not sure... it just makes me happy!

I'm suddenly longing for a cup of coffee... maybe a mocha, so it's goodbye for today!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Isn't October a wonderful month? It is a time to take stock of our blessings, prepare for the winter months ahead, and enjoy the colorful show that nature provides. Best wishes to you this month!