Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My Favorite Kind of Day...

Today is a perfect day for me, sunny but cool! I'm loving it! I know the summer heat is coming soon, but until then I am reveling in this gorgeous weather!

Due to the heavy rains this spring, our gooseberries and rhubarb have gone crazy. More than we really need, but a nice addition to the freezer. Autumn will be rich with pie!

I made an impulse purchase earlier today. I've discovered the comfort of LulaRoe clothing. My favorite is the Carly dress, but today I bought the Perfect T to give it a try. This is the one I chose.


It looks roomy, which I love, and the greens and blues are so pretty! I think it will be cute with slacks or jeans. It might even work with a denim skirt I have.

Over the weekend, I began a Jesse Stone mystery marathon, which I'd recorded from Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. I enjoy the stories, but I think I'm more in love with the red house he lives in and the beautiful scenery of Nova Scotia, where it is filmed.

Over the years, I've saved some images for possible art projects. I've been going through them for inspiration. Here are some from The Graphics Fairy.

Old fashioned floral bouquet

Deer edited with a pink/red hue

This image was labeled Shakespeare
Just imagine what you could create using these images. Everything from greeting cards to pillow covers.

Well, it's time to get off this computer and get started on a project I have waiting for me.
Until next time...


No comments: