Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween...

Halloween is upon us, and October is nearing it's close. It's been a busy month for me, working on little projects, catching up on some reading, putting away summer clothing and pulling out warmer things for autumn.

We've had such a beautiful week. Cold nights and cool days. My perfect choice for weather! The fall colors have been amazing this year! Varied and bright!

On Facebook I participated in a 7 day photo challenge. You post the following challenge, adding the day as you go.

     Day ___ of 7 days,
     Seven black and white photos of your life.
     No photos of people. No explanations.
     Challenge someone different each day.
     I challenge: ____________________

I don't often participate in FB games and challenges, but this seemed like a fun one! I tried to choose pictures representing different moments, memories, or other aspects of my life. Here are the seven photos I chose.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

This challenge made me think a little bit about who I am and how people may see me or not see me. If you've read my blog, you already know I love books, writing, movies, music, art, and family, as well as being a spiritual person. I hope this gives you an interesting look at some other aspects of who I am, even without the descriptions of each photo.

Well, it's time to get on with my day. Though I'm not a fan of all the scary Halloween stuff, I do love costumes, candy, little children knocking at my door, and Charlie Brown! Look for the fun, and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments: