Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye to 2017...

As I get ready to leave 2017 behind, I have to admit I'm ready to move into the New Year. This one has been a bit rough, though there have been many blessings along the way. I didn't accomplish all of my goals, but I did spend more time with my family, which is a great trade off.

I'm not making a list of resolutions, instead I resolve to continue pushing toward my long term goals, pursuing dreams, and allowing myself setbacks without guilt. A favorite saying in our home this year was, "It is what it is..." For me, this means accepting what comes my way, refusing to let life frustrate me when things don't happen as I'd wanted, and moving forward with hope.

Wishing you a brilliant and blessed 2018! Happy New Year!

Sail on...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy New Year Sweet Friend! We made it another one, didn't we?!!!
Life is just rolling by...
May we have many Blessings this year...
Love you!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Donna, we did make it! What a year!
Wishing all the best for you and your family in 2018 and beyond!
HUGS!!!!