Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Spring to Summer...

I see my last post was in March and now we're almost to July. I had such great intentions in the early spring!

As is the case with most of my friends, life just gets so complicated. There have been losses and illnesses, most recently a major surgery for my eldest. All is well, thankfully. For the rest of the time, I've kept myself busy watching movies, reading books, making plans for our home and garden, trying to get my little business idea off ground, and basically just enjoying the beautiful weather we've had. It was a much colder spring than usual, my favorite! It's getting hot outside today, so I'm passively watching a series called Endeavour... British. Drama. Mystery. I'm in my happy place!

Nothing much else to write about today. Hoping all is well in your corner of the world!




5 comments:

Donna said...

Don't you just love Endeavour??? I quit watching it back when we changed over to the ROKU system and I'm too cheap, I guess,Hahaa, to subscribe to Masterpiece.
Sorry about the personal losses...and your eldest surgery. Never easy is it?!
Can't wait to see what your business will be...Happy Independence Day Girlfriend!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

Donna, I donate to my PBS local station and can now get all the PBS programs through my ROKU. Without a donation, you can still watch a limited selection of PBS programs. :)

Business plan is on hold. There's so much going on right now, but I'm working behind the scenes on ideas and alternate options. Happy Independence Day to you too!

Big HUGS!

Jenny said...

I saw that you mentioned Endeavor on Donna's blog ... oh my I love that show. I have seen every one of them and sometimes I just watch them again. They're like a comfort blanket. Such a brilliantly cast show and how can you not love Oxford in the sixties? The best ... just the best. xoxo

Nita Jo said...

Jenny, it's always nice to met a fellow fan of British television. Endeavor is certainly one of my favorites. So well done! Thanks for stopping by!

Sally said...

Hey Nita Jo - you ladies are watching a show I've never heard of. I'm always the last to know these things. LOL

I hope your eldest is doing well after surgery. (hugs)

xoxo