Thursday, September 1, 2022

Welcome September!

I am ready for September. This has been a busy and very hot summer, in fact the heat wave is continuing into this new month for at least the next week. I'll have to keep dreaming of those cooler days. I'm excited about changes that are coming up. My sister's move to Oregon. My continuing classes with Grow Me A Story. Getting out into the community more after very little of that in the past 3 years. It's late, so I must cut this short but wanted to get something posted on this first day of September. Life holds a lot of promise right now. I look forward to seeing what the coming weeks will bring!


Sunflowers - Free Image from Pixabay

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am SO ready for Fall! Tired of all this heat!
Time is really passing fast though...
hughugs
Donna