Saturday, March 11, 2023

I'm Still Alive and Kicking...

I'm sorry to have worried a couple of friends by my extended absense. Life got complicated and busy. I'm again dealing with health issues related to my heart/arteries, Multiple Sclerosis, and now am at high risk for a left hip and leg fracture from osteoporosis. Yikes! Getting old is hard, but it's still awesome to be alive!

I continue to participate in the Grow Me a Story online classes, doing a bit of writing (not consistantly, but hey, still trying), playing with some creative art projects, and working to get my home back in order. Three years since my bypass surgery, during Covid, meant many things in my home got neglected, and I wasn't the best housekeeper before all that! Haha!

My intention is to try to write a new post at least once a week. I'm adding that to my long list of goals for the coming year. One thing I got done was my Vision Board for 2023.


On my Vision Board you can see my hopes, dreams, and goals for the coming year. You can also see images that bring me joy. 

I've been posting images to my Instagram account. Mine is private, but if you are a friend and you are on Instagram, you can send me a follow request if you're interested. It's fairly new to me, but I do try to post at least once a week there. This is the link:  https://www.instagram.com/anitajo75/

Here's to a year filled with many new and exciting things! Looking for the good! 

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thank goodness you're okay! I just requested to follow you in Instagram...Donna Staas
I've been so worried! It's not like you to just disappear...
How are you feeling now?? Better I pray!!
Big Hugs to you!
Donna

Nita Jo said...

You're so sweet to be concerned. I still can't believe how much time passed without me even checking into see comments. Life gets messy sometimes. I'm stil dealing with health issues, but doing my best to make good choices with my doctors going forward. I'll be trying to catch up on all your posts as soon as I can. Oh, I added you on IG and am now following you!
Big HUGS!
Anita