Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday, Lucky 13!

Today I want to wish my "baby" a very Happy 16th Birthday!!!

Where does the time go? It seems only yesterday that he was toddling around with his musical Barney, singing "I love you, you love me..." Barney is almost a curse word now. Just hearing the name makes him, and his brother, cringe in horror! I have an adorable picture of him with his Barney, but since my computer and scanner are not working I'll have to post some pictures at a later date. I'm using Lucky 13's computer till mine can see a doctor.

My youngest has grown in to an amazing young man. He's smart, caring, funny and loving. He is a blessing to our family. Here's a quote dedicated to my son. I love the message. It's been floating around the internet and has been credited to Saint Theresa.


May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you...
May you be content knowing you are a child of God...
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul
the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

- Saint Theresa's Prayer

No comments: