Monday, June 1, 2009

Mind Wide Open Challenge - June

It's time for another Mind Wide Open art challenge (just click on the name to visit the blog). The word prompt is Wish and the photo that must be used in your project is below:

This is a lot of fun, and you can used any type of medium for your project. To read the rules or to enter, just go HERE

It is best to copy the image from the Mind Wide Open blog where it is larger, and more detailed, than the copy I am showing above. Even if you don't enter, you can vote once all the artwork is posted. The contest ends midnight JUNE 7. All entries will be posted JUNE 8 ready for voting.
The first place winner receives a $20.00 shopping spree with free shipping at Shabby Cottage Studio. Second and third runners up will each receive a free collage sheet of their choice.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I have No clue...!hahaa...Happy day sweetie!hughugs

Andrea said...

Hello, Nita. Your place is so lovely. I am inspired by your openness and sincerity.

I turn 50 next week. So far, I am ok with it. I'm just waiting to see what the Lord has in store.

Many blessings to you,

Andrea

Nita Jo said...

Donna - I didn't get anything entered this time. May try next time... or not. Lol!

Andrea - Thank you so much. I just spent some time at your place. It's very uplifting.

Blessings!
Nita Jo