Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mid-January Already...

This month is racing by.  I didn't make any official resolutions this year, but did start a diet and exercise plan.  I want to redecorate several rooms in my home.  I'd also hoped to do some writing every day.  I'm doing well on my health goals, but not so much on my redecorating or my writing.  Between the busyness of life, and fighting off a winter cold, I haven't gotten much done.

Do you ever have those moments when you are flooded with new and exciting ideas?  I have had so many stories racing through my head this week, I just need to sit down and start typing them out.  I spent a lot of years worrying about offending people with what I wanted to write about, so I just set it aside.  I wrote a church newsletter, did a little blogging, but I never got to the work I really wanted to do.

Some days, I've felt like I waited too long.  Today, I am inspired to try again, if for nothing other than my own satisfaction.  The people and places that live in my head seem to be begging to get out, so we will see...


2 comments:

Donna said...

My FEET are just cold...I'm sick of the cold and gloom!!
hughugs

Nita Jo said...

We've had such a crazy winter. Had a major winter storm this morning with winds and snow, now the sun is out and it's all melting. Nice! Hope you have warm feet today! *Hugs*