Thursday, September 24, 2020

Yes, I'm Still Here...

Where are all my old blogging buddies? I'm guessing life has taken you all in different directions, just like it has done to me. 

Life is getting better. PJ and I are adjusting to his retirement and enjoying our time together. We both have bothersome little health issues, but nothing too terrible. Though it took a while to recover from the heart surgery, I'm keeping my blood pressure, etc. under control. I've even convinced my husband to start eating more veggies! He's started cooking some of our meals and has made a couple fantastic vegetarian dishes. 

Between Covid-19, fires all over the west, earthquakes in my state, hurricanes in the southeast, and politics (I'll keep my liberal thoughts to myself, at least for now. Haha!), I think we could all use some good news. Best I can offer is never give up believing things will get better. Keep the peace with your friends and neighbors. Reach out to those in need, if you can. We will get through all of this if we continue to be kind to one another, and by God's grace and mercy.

In the meantime, do something that brings you joy. Read a great book, watch a favorite movie, pull out the board games, take up a new hobby, write a letter to an old friend... 

Look for the laughter and you will find it. Wishing you peace and love.

No comments: