Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Grow Me a Story

Hello again! I'm attempting to write a little more faithfully on this blog. This morning I want to share my latest adventure. Well, it's an adventure for me anyway. I signed up for a one year membership with Grow Me a Story. It has been amazing for me so far! I'll admit, I had some doubts going in. The two people running it are very special to me, my sweet cousin Paul and his lovely wife Carol, who also happens to be a dear friend of mine. My doubts were not in their ability to facilitate a business venture, which purpose is to help people live a more creative life. My doubts were in my ability to commit to the process. I am doing so much better than I thought I would! I've been doing the reading and the assignments, writing my morning pages every day, participating in most of the ZOOM classes, and listening to the weekly podcast. It's renewed an interest in writing as well as a desire to explore other areas of creativity. I will probably share more as the year progresses. In the meantime, I'm learning more about myself and having fun in the process!

No comments: