Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Games

I have nothing today.  No family stories.  No fiction.  No poetry.  I think I'm distracted by a new thing I discovered on FB.  It's called Words With Friends!  It's like Scrabble, and you can have several games going at once!  I played into the wee hours of the morning, and woke up tired but wanting to play some more.

I've always loved board games.  I grew up playing Scrabble, Checkers, Password, and so many more.  Too many to list right now.  My early game playing was with my sister and my grandparents.  Grandma was highly competitive and hated to lose.  I'm a little bit like that, though I try to abstain from shouting, and jumping up and down, when I win now.  Anyway, I am going to try not to let this new passion affect my writing time.  Oh!  It's my turn!  Gotta Go!  Catch you all later!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hahahaaa...I played it so much I got burnt out on it! Crystal loves it!
hughugs