Thursday, January 8, 2009

Asking For Prayer

Sorry I've been absent recently. Between life and computer issues, it's been impossible to get back here.

Please say a prayer for my husband and I tomorrow morning. He is having Gall Bladder surgery, and I will have to be up to driving him to and from the hospital. I am feeling well today and am sure I will be able to do it.

It is a laproscopic surgery, so he should come home by late afternoon. I am very optimistic about it, but the more prayers the better!

Blessings to all,
Nita Jo

6 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

My husband and I will pray for both of your tonight. Blessings.

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

You are both in our prayers. We love you both!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Don't you worry sweet Nita Jo, we'll be here when things settle down...I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers ~ xxoo, Dawn

Donna said...

Hoping all went well sweetie!!!hughugs

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

You've been tagged for some iTunes fun here:

http://silvervalleystories.blogspot.com/2009/01/wintersongor-some-fun-on-itunes.html

Nita Jo said...

Thanks for all your prayers and comments!

SVG... I'll check out the iTunes! Thanks!