Friday, March 5, 2010

Vagabond Lane Premiere

I have been sick again this week, so my posting is not getting done on a regular basis.  I did come on today to tell you about an opportunity if you live in the Boise, Idaho area.

My sister has been involved in the making of a local film called Vagabond Lane.  I can't tell you much about the film other than what you will read in the reviews.  It is PG rated, and I'm told has a Christian theme behind the fantasy.  Here's the event information: 

Vagabond Lane premieres tomorrow at the Egyptian Theatre, with showings at 6:00 PM and 8:30 PM.  Tickets are a bargain at $6.00 per person.  It is an all Idaho cast and crew!   

Read the interview by KTVB's Maggie Omara by clicking HERE:  



The Boise Weekly Review is Here:

I hope if you live in the area, you'll be able to come and support this local film.  
Before signing out I just have to say, we had the most amazing, sunny day!  A definite sign of Springtime!  It was just what was needed to raise my spirits.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend. 

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'll be praying for you to get to feeling better soon!

Nita Jo said...

Thanks Donna! This stuff just seems to keep hanging on. I coughed and napped all afternoon and evening. Now I'm wide awake. Silly. But, I'm listening to Mahalia Jackson... doing a bit of writing... and feeling blessed.

My husband went to Vagabond Lane. It was a successful evening! He said he'd see it again... that's high praise from my guy!