Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Kurt Locker - Glee

Long, long ago I joined an online group dedicated to The Lord of the Rings.  My sister talked me into it, so I jumped into my first "social network" kind of thing.  I made friends there that I still keep in contact with today.  One of those friends has started a blog of her own.  If you are a fan of Glee, or if you're just curious about it, this is a blog you'll enjoy.  It's called The Kurt Locker (click on name to be transported there). It's geared toward slightly older Glee fans and, starts with a 32 day retrospective.  She watches one episode a day during the hiatus and blogs about it.

I love her take on the show.  I recently became a fan of Glee, and have been watching back episodes to catch up.  She gives a fresh point of view through her writing.  So take a minute and visit...

1 comment:

Sally said...

wah - I can't watch Glee! But, have heard so many things about it.

Hope you have a wonderful day, Nita Jo! ((hugs))