Sunday, January 3, 2021

Welcome 2021...

Winter scene of Boise, Idaho. 
Free Image from jessbridgewater at Pixabay


Well, it's a brand new year, and I'm hoping for some better days ahead! Other than a couple necessary doctor appointments, I haven't left my home in months. I haven't seen family or friends in almost a year, except at a distance or over the internet. Covid has really changed our lives. 

So, in the meantime, I've spent more quality time with my immediate family, who are quarantined together and working from home. I've enjoyed some great TV series and movies, had long phone conversations with family and friends, and read a lot of books. 

My husband has taken over all of the meal prep, as I'm relegated to using the walker again. I help with what I can, but he says he enjoys doing the cooking and we certainly enjoy partaking of his creations. He is retired now, but everything planned for this time in our lives is, of course, on hold. In lieu of baseball games, camping, car shows, and travelling, he has returned to some old hobbies. He enjoys stamp and coin collecting. He's done some home and garden improvements, and works out daily. He is also giving himself time to watch the old Twilight Zones, the Red Green Show, and more. When he was working, he had little time for the fun stuff, so that has been nice. 

If you're reading this, I hope you are healthy and happy. I wish all the best for you in this new year! 

Happy 2021!!!

No comments: