Monday, July 28, 2008

Be Back Soon...

I will not have access to my computer for about a week. I hope you will come back and visit me then. I don't know how I'll cope without my computer. Funny how much we depend on them for business, social, and just fun things. I'm missing it already just thinking about it.




In the meantime, here are a couple of Free Images. Just right click on the image and save it to your PC. I hope you enjoy them. The first one is from a vintage card. I thought the flowers and the fan were very pretty.




This second image is from a collection of Kate Greenaway images.

Have a wonderful week!



2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, Your pictures brought back such memories. My oldest daughter's baby book has Kate Greenaway pictures all through it. Thanks for reminding me. I need to find her book! Also love your song choice.

Donna said...

No internet!! OhMy!lolol...These are beautiful images sweetheart! Happy day to you!hughugs